ABBVIE'S COMMITMENT TO
E X C E P T I O N A L
RINVOQ Complete helps provide your patients support so they
can start and stay on track with their prescribed treatment.
One exceptional patient experience
Our Nurse Ambassadors are the heart of RINVOQ Complete
Nurse Ambassadors provide 1:1 support to help patients start and stay on track with their prescribed treatment plan, including:
- Help patients understand the importance of following the treatment plan prescribed by their healthcare professional.
- Committed to answering questions throughout the experience to help limit treatment disruptions.
- Answer patients’ insurance questions and connect them with additional insurance expertise.
- Identify ways for patients to save on prescription costs.
Insurance support when needed
- Resource with expertise on Medicare and commercial plans at a national, local, and program level so that they can educate on potential options to consider based on each patient’s unique financial situation.
- Can educate on payer prior authorization and appeal processes so you can determine the best access option for each patient’s unique situation.
ACCESS & SAVINGS
Help with access & treatment affordability
COMPLETE can help your commercial patients save:
- With the Complete Savings Card, your eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $5 per month.†
- Complete may help eligible commercially insured patients experiencing initial coverage delays or denials access their prescribed therapy at no charge while coverage is established.‡
- Eligible, commercially insured patients can access the RINVOQ Complete Rebate. This can help them save on the costs of lab tests required with their RINVOQ Complete treatment plan.†
Download enrollment & prescription form
*Nurse Ambassadors are provided by AbbVie and do not provide medical advice or work under the direction of the prescribing health care professional (HCP). They are trained to direct patients to speak with their HCP about any treatment-related questions, including further referrals.
How to help enroll patients in RINVOQ Complete
Help patients get the support they need to start and stay on track with their prescribed treatment plan.
Download the enrollment & prescription form for your specialty
Fill out the form with your patient
- This form enrolls your patient and can be used to initiate a prescription with your patient’s preferred specialty pharmacy.
- The RINVOQ Complete Prescription section may help your commercially insured patients get access to RINVOQ if they experience a delay or denial in their insurance coverage.‡
Fax the form to 1-678-727-0690
- You will receive a call from an Access Specialist to discuss next steps.
- If using the Pharmacy Prescription section, fax a copy to your patient’s specialty pharmacy as well.
Inform your patient that they have been enrolled
- Let your patient know to expect a call from their Nurse Ambassador.
The RINVOQ Complete App helps patients with their treatment plan by allowing them to:
- Access additional resources, including a savings card for those that are eligible.
- Set customized medication reminders.
- Log and share symptoms with HCPs.
- Log medication lot number and medication expiration date.
Streamline the Rx process
CompletePro.com enables seamless enrollment into RINVOQ Complete and helps smooth the prescription process for your patients.
With CompletePro.com, you can:
- Request benefits verifications.
- Complete and submit prior authorizations.
- Send prescriptions to the patient’s specialty pharmacy of choice, with the option to include a savings card.
- Receive alerts for annual reauthorizations and renewals.
- Track and monitor where patients are in the prescription process.