As COVID-19 continues to have an increased impact on our communities, we appreciate that this time of uncertainty may be especially challenging for you and your patients. We want you to know AbbVie is here to help. RINVOQ Complete and our Nurse Ambassadors, Access Specialists, Access & Savings Program, and CompletePro.com are fully operational and ready to assist you and your patients: those who are just starting on RINVOQ (upadacitinib), and those continuing treatment. For information on the Complete program, please contact:
- RINVOQ Complete: 1.800.2RINVOQ (1.800.274.6867)
Additionally, we understand loss of employment, compensation reductions, and insurance disruption may be a reality for some of your patients. By contacting the Complete program, you can also learn about the new myAbbVie Assist Interim Assistance program. This resource will provide medication at no charge for people who have recently lost their job and no longer have commercial insurance coverage.
Complete resources available to you and your patients
The Complete program is always available to support new and continuing patients with product education and access support. More information can be found at RINVOQ Complete or by calling the number listed above.
Complete enrollment instructions
We understand that you and your staff may be working remotely and may not have access to a fax machine. If this is the case, the best course of action is to have patients enroll themselves.
- To help your patients enroll via fax, please use the form and faxing instructions found at the following link: RINVOQ.
- For patients to enroll themselves, they can fill out and submit their enrollment form to RINVOQ (it only takes a minute or two) or call the corresponding number listed above.
Nurse Ambassadors: Empower new and existing patients virtually
- Nurse Ambassadors are the heart of the Complete programs, providing 1:1 support to help meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
- Ambassadors are committed to answering questions about RINVOQ throughout the patient experience to help avoid disruptions.
- They also answer patients' insurance questions, helping them identify potential ways to save on prescription costs, and connecting them with additional insurance expertise.
- Our Ambassadors can even arrange for supplemental/refresher injection training, if applicable.
- Ambassadors do not provide medical advice and are trained to direct patients to speak with their healthcare professional about any treatment-related questions, including further referrals.
Access Specialists: Insurance support when needed
Our Access Specialists with expertise in payer-specific policies and processes are available to educate on payer prior authorization requirements and appeal processes, as well as provide potential options to consider based on each patient’s unique financial situation.
Access & Savings: Help with access and treatment affordability
With the RINVOQ Complete Savings Cards, eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $5 per prescription. Terms and Conditions apply.
CompletePro: Streamline Rx process for patients
CompletePro can be used for enrollment in the Complete programs, electronic benefits verification and prior authorization, reauthorization, shipment tracking, and more to help your patients quickly start and stay on track with their prescribed treatment plan.